Mirror! Mirror! On the wall, what makes them so attractive that the customer should buy them all? So here we have published 5 Customer Engaging Way To Display Wall Mirrors At A Glass Shop!
Glass business can be a tricky business, as you need to be convincing to sell it, and creative to send off the customer with great ideas. Wall mirrors are used for two purposes; normal use and for the purpose of decoration.
Be it any purpose or shape like full length wall mirror or rectangular ones, their display can affect how customers look at them. A mirror simply hung on the wall will not look nice, but the same mirror with decorative additions will create much appeal.
The mirrors can either be hung or displayed on the floor; either way, they should be placed attractively.
So, if you are going to set up your shop for selling glass, then these ideas are for you!
1. Spruce Up the Shop with Nice Lighting
Lighting plays a very important role to increase the visuals of your shop. Mirrors can help in adding space and brightness to the room. So, the placement of the lighting fixtures in the shop should help to highlight the fact.
Placing the lighting fixture next to or opposite to a mirror can actually enhance the overall look of the shop. Customers love to shop the places where they feel welcoming and positive vibes. Soft lighting, cleverly enhanced with Mirror placement, will prove to be a good live example for the customers as well.
2. Arrange Mirrors in a Pattern
Mirrors add beauty, and they have practical use as well. A frame-less round wall mirror, surrounded by smaller round mirrors with frames, can create a grouped art effect.
Another option is to use a mixture of the square and rectangular shaped mirror, surrounding the round mirror. The overall impact will create a geometric congruent impact.
3. Place a Luxurious Mirror at a Focal Point
The mirror is the best way to create deception in interior designing. To beautify a room, the most practical way would be to have a center point. Mirrors can work best as the focal point of the room, and the rest of the furniture pieces and art display items can be placed around it.
These mirrors usually come with decorative and catchy frames to create a powerful impact.
4. Utilize Wall Corners to Display Mirror Effect
A shop does not necessarily have to be big, but allocating it smartly, to highlight the mirror effect in small areas, can be really appealing.
A little corner setup like a bathroom, containing a large bathroom mirror, can help portray how a mirror is placed. The consideration of light can help double up space and make it look roomier.
5. Displaying Different Mirror Designs
Merely putting up a traditional cheap wall mirror is a thing of past. Presenting intricately and uniquely designed mirrors, and playing with the geometry can add the perfect effect to a room.
Similarly, displaying different designs of mirror offers customers a wide variety of mirrors to choose from.
Things to Keep in Mind
As a shop owner, you want your glass product, including mirror, to be fast selling. The only factor that can help you create the win-win element is to be smart and creative:
- Displaying mirrors in an overly crowded space can be overwhelming for the customer when they walk in, and it can also confuse them. The result would be, many customers merely walking out without actually purchasing. So, display your products in a symmetrical order.
- Hang on some mirror while propping others on the floor. It will create a perfect play of light and induce a captivating aura.
- The hung mirror should be displayed creatively. Creating patterns with different shape mix offers customer new ideas. This way, a customer will not only walk away with their dream mirror but with an idea about how to set it up.
- Having a proper catalog can be an exciting way to hook the customer and encourage them to buy. It will also help to reduce dissonance.
The ideas given can be applied individually or in a combination, both ways they will help customer persuasion. Regardless of the product or the services, you are selling; always keep in mind that customers like special treatment.
Creating a buying “experience” rather than merely selling can become your USP and help you stand out as the dealer.
Mirrors need to be displayed in a creative, eye-catching mirror, and the purpose of purchase should be kept in mind when showing the customers what they need to buy.Moreover, mirrors create a wow factor as well as help enhance a room, and these should be kept in mind when selling. Understanding the requirements of the customers can help you show the perfect mirror in the first go!