A sleek banner is one of the most crucial elements of an amazing event page design. Custom banners may help you draw attention to your event, boost attendance, and reach a wider audience. An outstanding event banner may also help you rank better in search results if you include relevant keywords in the content.
You may use your event banner in a variety of locations after you’ve made it, including Eventbrite event sites, social media accounts, and event fliers. It’s also feasible to use it as part of your unique branding for webinars hosted on platforms such as Zoom.
The good news is that personalized event banners don’t have to be expensive. Here’s how to build an event banner using some of the most popular free tools.
In few simple steps, you can create a custom banner for free using Canva.
1. The first step is to enter Canva and create a free account. That option will be leading you to the page “Create a custom design”. That’s where you select a configuration of 960 x 350 pixels.
2. For your event banner, choose a background. After you’ve created your blank canvas, you’ll see color, gradient, and image options down the left-hand side of your screen. Some of these options will need purchase; hover your mouse over each image to see if it is free or premium.
3. Select the “Add text” option on the left-hand side to place your text over a black color for a clean design. Use the search box to select fonts that will give your banner some flair and individuality. There’s also the opportunity to add further information using icons and lines.
4. Add a photo or image to your banner to make it stand out. Thousands are accessible for free (or for small fees). You may also use Unsplash or Gratisography to submit your photographs or images from stock sources.
5. Once you’re satisfied with your design, save it as a PNG file to use on your event sites and social network accounts.
1. Create a free Adobe Spark account.
2. Browse the selection of templates and layout choices to find a template or layout option that suits your theme. You may narrow down your search by selecting themed banners, such as vacation or business.
3. If required, use the menu’s “Resize” option to resize your chosen template.
4. Use an Adobe Spark ready-to-use backdrop picture or upload your own for a personal touch. You can use Facebook, Google Photographs, and Dropbox to upload photos directly from your smartphone.
5. Use the text feature to add a message to your banner. To help you get it exactly right, Adobe Spark allows you to change the spacing, color, font, and alignment of your text.
6. When you’re done, click “Download” and store the file somewhere you can find it quickly.
While this free edition of Adobe Spark offers plenty of choices for designing a unique banner, subscribing to the subscription plan unlocks professional themes. You’ll be able to interact with others and move between design suites for different events with the update.
1. Go to Placeit’s website and pick “Create a banner” from the drop-down menu. Choose from a variety of themes, each of which is completely customizable.
2. On the left-hand side, fill in the specifics of your banner, such as typeface, text size, and color. Every modification you make in these areas has an immediate effect on the design.
3. Then, using the settings on the right, make a button for your call to action. You may also change the button’s form, color, and size.
4. Choose from the picture library at the bottom of the page, or submit your own using the “Custom image” option.
5. Using the selector on the top bar, choose your banner proportions. Placeit’s automated banner scaling is one of its standout features. Simply enter in your measurements, and your design will adjust accordingly. Every social networking site has an option that will save you time and effort.
6. Once you’re ready, click “Download.”
Placeit offers a free account as well as a premium account with additional capabilities such as the ability to create infinite designs and a larger selection of templates.
Regardless of the event banner platform you pick, the style of your banner must fit the tone of your event. To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of best-in-class examples. Remember that your banner may be easily added to your Eventbrite page.